On 04/20/2010 11:27 AM, Tom Brown wrote:
Can i ask what the future of (free-)IPA is please - I am very keen to
get it in the door here and i thought that it was being actively but i
have heard that there are no full time developers working on this at RH.
Is this a product thats going to go away or is it something that is
worth us investing our time in ?

As Mark Twain said ""The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated".

Any assertion that IPA is dead, dying, or in ill health are completely fallacious. We have about half a dozen RH developers working full time on IPA.

We are currently working on version 2.0 of FreeIPA and we've been releasing test releases.

IPA 2.0 is due to ship in RHEL 6.1.

We are alive, well, and very much kicking :-)

--
John Dennis <jden...@redhat.com>

Looking to carve out IT costs?
www.redhat.com/carveoutcosts/