I have a fresh install. All I've done is kinit admin and added a single
user.

I browse to my ipa web server, log in, then get a blank page in IE and in
Firefox I get the page at /usr/share/ipa/html/unauthorized.html. I checked
the source code for the IE page and it's actually taking me to the same
page, just not showing any text. I changed to compatibility mode, same
thing. I did all the recommended changes in Firefox, but have the same
result.

This is in the Apache error log

[Tue Apr 20 11:48:54 2010] [error] [client X.X.X.X] gss_accept_sec_context()
failed: An unsupported mechanism was requested (, Unknown error)

I tried logging in as admin and as a user I added. No luck.

Any ideas for things to try?

Brad