Hi all

I am trying to connect postgresql to freeipa/kerberos to ensure user authentication... but i did not find a lot of information concerning this type of configuration.

currently the messages i encounter  arewhen i'm using the psql command:
   psql: FATAL:  accepting GSS security context failed
D√ČTAIL : Unspecified GSS failure. Minor code may provide more information: Permission denied
but i'm not able to find out what is the problem.

Does anyone of you has already built such a configuration? can gave me some information or link
to documentation  to do so?

Thank you.
Jerome