On Mon, 2010-12-06 at 13:53 -0500, Simo Sorce wrote:

Hi Simo,

> I pushed the patch in git just today :)

Your patch indeed helps :)

I've adapted it to the fc14 srpm, compiled it, and at least the extop
plugin now uses the openldap libraries:
http://sailer.fedorapeople.org/ipa-1.2.2-5.fc14.jnx.src.rpm

The unreliability of ipa-getkeytab seems now gone, and the krb5 kdc now
issues nfs tickets (the ASN.1 parse error is now gone).

However krb5nfs still does not work, it hangs now (instead of giving me
an instantaneous error). Will investigate further.

> V2 will need a migration, upgrades are not really possible as we have
> added/changed a ton of schema and other things in the LDAP tree.

That indeed seems like a bigger project...

Tom