On Wed, 2010-12-08 at 11:00 -0500, Simo Sorce wrote:
> On Tue, 07 Dec 2010 10:51:55 +0100
> Thomas Sailer <sai...@sailer.dynip.lugs.ch> wrote:
> > On Mon, 2010-12-06 at 13:53 -0500, Simo Sorce wrote:
> > However krb5nfs still does not work, it hangs now (instead of giving
> > me an instantaneous error). Will investigate further.
>
> Let us know if you solve this problem.

It wasn't really a hang, it terminated after many minutes.

I can now mount the nfs4 exports on all clients with krb5p. However,
access to the nfs4 exports is quite unreliable, much too unreliable to
have home directories on nfs4. When I start gnome, gnome-settings-daemon
and many other daemons get stuck in D state, usually somewhere within
nfs4_delay. With KDE, a simple sed with destination file in the home
directory gets stuck in fchown.

So I'm back to nfs3 at the moment.

Thanks,
Tom