Hi Simo,

Thanks for responding to my email. I
updated /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/ipaserver/install/dsinstance.py
with the patch ie added extra line self.subject_base = None

Now i am getting different error

[root@dirsrv ~]# ipa-replica-manage connect  --winsync --binddn
CN=agv,OU=Users,DC=bgkerb,DC=test02,DC=com  --cacert /root/bgkerb.cer
bgkerb.test02.com --passsync asd312ASD --bindpw asd312ASD -v
Directory Manager password:
INFO:root:args=/sbin/service dirsrv stop
INFO:root:stdout=Shutting down dirsrv:
    AGV-COM...[  OK  ]
    PKI-IPA...[  OK  ]

*INFO:root:stderr=*
*unexpected error: 'Env' object has no attribute 'ra_plugin'*

Regards,
AGV