Hi Simo,

Great repossess from you but still issue is not solved completely. After
applying your patch iam getting below mention error

[root@dirsrv ~]# ipa-replica-manage connect  --winsync --binddn
CN=agv,OU=Users,DC=bgkerb,DC=test02,DC=com  --cacert /root/bgkerb.cer
10.0.65.28 --passsync asd312ASD --bindpw asd312ASD -v
Added CA certificate /root/bgkerb.cer to certificate database for
dirsrv.agv.com
*unexpected error: basic_replication_setup() takes exactly 5 arguments (3
given)*

Regards,
AGV