I have 2 questions. First is a possible idea of when FreeIPA v2 will go gold
and have the final stable release? This will help me with my lab and small data
center planning. Also second is more of a suggestion, and that you guys should
look at incorporating DHCP into IPA like you did DNS. Also for it to be able to
dynamically update the DNS with machines that connect to the network. I work
inside but separate from a college campus network and we have laptops coming
and going from our network and being a research lab we are always tearing
machines down and rebuilding them and renaming them.

Thanks,

Corey Hemminger
SCSU - BCRL/HPCG
Systems/Networking