So Im having fun.........

Looks like the rpm didnt install properly?  or the install script
failed? strange because it seemed to be running before I rebooted....so
something has gone wrong after teh install?

[root@fed14-64-ipam001 init.d]# ipa start
ipa: ERROR: unknown command 'start'
[root@fed14-64-ipam001 init.d]# ./ipa start
Starting Directory Service
Starting dirsrv:
    IPA-AC-NZ...                                           [  OK  ]
    PKI-IPA...                                             [  OK  ]
Error retrieving list of services {'matched':
'cn=masters,cn=ipa,cn=etc,dc=ipa,dc=ac,dc=nz', 'desc': 'No such object'}
Is IPA installed?
Failed to read data from Directory Service
Shutting down
Shutting down dirsrv:
    IPA-AC-NZ...                                           [  OK  ]
    PKI-IPA...                                             [  OK  ]
[root@fed14-64-ipam001 init.d]# service ipactl start
ipactl: unrecognized service
]#

So find gets me the script..........