Dmitri Pal wrote:
On 03/04/2011 10:45 AM, Rob Crittenden wrote:
Dmitri Pal wrote:
On 03/03/2011 02:53 PM, Steven Jones wrote:
8><----

I have no idea, Im trying to follow the ipa document (version
0.5)....so
if it says do something I try and do it....if it doesnt say do
something
well....it doesnt get done as I cant mind read.

What I want is encrypted connections on all services /
communications so
it is secure and safe.

regards

Here is some more information for you on SSSD.
https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/wiki/HOWTO_Configure
And also SSSD man pages are good.

Let me also point out that ipa-client-install already configures the
client to use sssd. No additional configuration should be required.

Rob, I do not remember does the ipa-client-install pull sssd
automatically or you have to yum install it first?

It is a package dependency so install automatically. We configure it by default.