Martin Kosek wrote:
On Tue, 2011-03-29 at 12:49 +0200, tomasz.napier...@allegro.pl wrote:
On 2011-03-29, at 10:20, Martin Kosek wrote:

On Tue, 2011-03-29 at 00:08 +0000, Steven Jones wrote:

What is a content of _ldap._tcp.ipa.ac.nz DNS SRV record? IPA client
installation uses this DNS record in an autodiscovery of IPA server in
the given DNS domain.

In AD managed zone that would be domain controller itself.

pz

You are right. In that case the autodiscovery have to be skipped and
--server/--domain parameters need to be added to the client installation
script manually.

Martin

Yes, please try with --server as a workaround.

This is a rather tricky one. We fetch the IPA CA so we can make a TLS connection and gather some data for autodiscovery. I guess we need to make the failure to retrieve the CA non-fatal, I'm just not sure what other implications that will have. I thought we passed along the provided server to to autodiscovery so this wouldn't happen.

I've opened https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/1135 to track this.

thanks