We have no plans to limit the availability of Red Hat
supported IPA by geographic region. This applies to
both the core packages that are part of RHEL, as well
as any add-ons such as replication.

For the RHEL6.1 release the functionality is a tech preview.
We will not offer full support in any geographic region
and access to the replication add-on will require a,
no cost, unsupported evaluation entitlement.
Anyone with access to the RHEL6.1 beta channel can
request the replication add-on from their Red Hat account
rep.

It is our intention to support all IPA functionality,
globally, in the RHEL6.2 time frame.

Cheers,
Kev (Product Manager for IPA and DS and CS)