Try a Dumb Hack:  modify a filed, any field, and hit update.

There are known issues with the "has a field changed" test that we are working on fixing. It gets tripped up on a few issues. One used to be that we were trimming fields, so that white space was changed, but then the field didn't indicate it had changed.

If you see this problem in the future, you might have to reset the web app. You can usually do this by clicking on the IPA icon in the top left. Closing the browser and reopening it would work as well. If you still see it after doing that, it means that we have a different bug.

You can get the raw values for the ipa user show using CURL.

curl -v -H "Content-Type:application/json" -H "Accept:applicaton/json" --negotiate -u : --cacert /etc/ipa/ca.crt -d '{"method":"user_show","params":[["admin"],{}],"id":0}' -X POST https://`hostname`/ipa/json

And post the output, that might shed some light on it.