Attached are F15 adnd RHEL5.6 conf scripts.

regards
From: freeipa-users-boun...@redhat.com [freeipa-users-boun...@redhat.com] on
behalf of Steven Jones [steven.jo...@vuw.ac.nz]
Sent: Thursday, 9 June 2011 10:31 a.m.
To: freeipa-users@redhat.com
Subject: Re: [Freeipa-users] Inconsistant first login behaviour

Hi,

These files/clients have all been configured by the ipa-client-install script,
so any settings are standard, I have modified nothing.

So when I built all 3 client/workstations I made a default user jonesst1 at
build time with password 1 and its the same across all three.

So in the freeipa server I set password2 for jonesst1 which is different so I
know that I am getting a centralised login....really basic stuff.

So then using the ipa-client-install script I joined them each in turn to
IPA....for F15 and 6.1 clients they now accept the IPA password2 without an
issue...for RHEL 5.6 it initially asked to reset the password....and I only had
1 hour......later logins are fine.

So my use case is nothing more than a simple centralised login......

regards