From: freeipa-users-boun...@redhat.com [freeipa-users-boun...@redhat.com] on
behalf of Stamper, Brian P. (ARC-D)[Logyx LLC] [brian.p.stam...@nasa.gov]
Sent: Tuesday, 14 June 2011 10:18 a.m.
To: freeipa-users@redhat.com
Subject: [Freeipa-users] Change UID range

After installing, I’ve noticed that my UIDs for freeipa start at 1.3 billion.
Now, this isn’t technically a problem, but it is ... Odd.  Is there a way to
change this value after install, or am I stuck uninstalling and reinstalling
with the --idstart value set to get this to a more reasonable number?

-Brian