Steven Jones wrote:
Hi,

Im wondering that....I was tempted to  edit the existing or write my own simple
wrapper script with sleep's in it to see....certainly starting by hand seems to
be ok, so 30secs sleeps say....

Starting by hand != running ipactl. If you want to put a sleep anywhere put it in that script.

At the moment of course with libcurl and password changing failure in effect I
have a sev 1 on my hands....fortunately its only a POC, otherwise if this were
to happen in production there would be a lot of Q's asked.......such a hole
shouldn't exist frankly.

We have no control over libcurl nor its upstream. It was as much a surprise to us as anyone.