I have been using the interface from a Linux client on Firefox just fine,
but now I need to configure a windows client to access the web interface. I
have the win7 client logged in using a FreeIPA user, authenticated against
the realm, and when I browse to the web page I still get another log in box
but no matter what I do not get access, or the browser cannot access the
ticket the system has. I enabled the "Enable Integrated Windows
Authentication" option in IE. After that wasn't working I even installed the
MIT KFW to make sure I was really getting a ticket(not really expecting that
it would fix the problem.)

I am searching for this fix actively, but figured I'd ask here in case
someone had the answer at hand.