Well, I think these advantages won't outweigh the extra complexity of having
two systems for the same thing.
But it is up to everyone's decision...

Ondrej

- the error messages of an AD might be strange to deal with for
unix/linux admins

- While I expect Microsoft to test AD patches with Windows clients
I do not expect them to test linux/unix clients.  Resulting in possi-
bility that patches of the AD break the communication to linux/unix
clients.

- Having important infrastructure like idendification/directory services
running on OpenSource software is a good thing, apply all the OpenSource
advantages here like beeing able to audit the code etc.

Christian

The information contained in this e-mail and in any attachments is confidential
and is designated solely for the attention of the intended recipient(s). If you
are not an intended recipient, you must not use, disclose, copy, distribute or
retain this e-mail or any part thereof. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete all copies of this
e-mail from your computer system(s).
Please direct any additional queries to: communicati...@s3group.com.
Thank You.
Silicon and Software Systems Limited (S3 Group). Registered in Ireland no.
378073.
Registered Office: South County Business Park, Leopardstown, Dublin 18