Well, small things like sssd can not renew machine credentials / sssd can not detect local site automatically in AD domain (no "DC locator" implemented) / sssd can not detect/guess AD schema automatically / sssd won't configure the krb5 library for me.
Support for group policies & central management & auditing (Centrify nicely
fills the OperatingSystem attribute for me) would be also nice.

Most of this is understandable as much of these requests are either AD-specific (hard to blame sssd here) or a RFE is already opened for such a functionality.

Anyway, it is still a way better than the classic libnss_ldap.so. :-)
Ondrej

As the lead SSSD developer, I can't help but chime in here and ask what
polish you'd like to see:)

The information contained in this e-mail and in any attachments is confidential
and is designated solely for the attention of the intended recipient(s). If you
are not an intended recipient, you must not use, disclose, copy, distribute or
retain this e-mail or any part thereof. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete all copies of this
e-mail from your computer system(s).
Please direct any additional queries to: communicati...@s3group.com.
Thank You.
Silicon and Software Systems Limited (S3 Group). Registered in Ireland no.
378073.
Registered Office: South County Business Park, Leopardstown, Dublin 18