Stephen Ingram wrote:
I noticed a message on here some time ago about changing IPA to output
certificates in PEM format instead of DER. I see that in version
2.1.4, the UI does indeed output in PEM format. It appears as though
the CLI still outputs in DER. Is this the case? I agree that PEM is
certainly more typical, however, when working with the Java keystore,
it asks for DER format. Should I still be able to get that from IPA or
should I just use openssl to convert it?

The cli outputs a base64 blob of data. If you took that and ran it through a base64 decoder you'd have DER format. You can't get DER directly right now. We could probably add an option to write a file in DER format if you wanted to open an RFE on our trac instance.