On 04/20/2012 05:28 PM, Brian Cook wrote:
My question was more along the lines of object level recovery. If you can keep regular backups of the objects (as LDIF) than you can restore a piece of that LDIF if someone accidentally deletes a large group or something along those lines.

The 389 db2ldif.pl can take LDIF snapshots while the server is running.

-Brian