Hi Simo,
Could you advise how to add

1. thesamba samAccount objectclass to a user, and
2. the sambaGroups class to a group?

I guess I would need to use ldap commands, which I don't know enough.
By the way, do I need to add both of the above, or if everybody is allowed to
use the samba share, (and they are all in ipausers group), I would only need to
add the sambaGroups class to ipausers group?
Thanks,
George