On 08/03/2012 09:50 AM, Baptiste AGASSE wrote:
Hi,

Hi all,

i've a problem with winsync between ipa 2.2 on centos 6.3 and Active
directory 2008R2.

I'm following this documentation to enable synchronization:
http://docs.redhat.com/docs/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/6/html/Identity_Management_Guide/Setting_up_Active_Directory.html
There is nothing on this page about running certutil? Which link talks
about certutil?
Links present in the documentation talk about commands and options for certutil
but i don't see anything about this error.
http://docs.redhat.com/docs/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/6/html/Identity_Management_Guide/managing-sync-agmt.html

Can one of the IPA developers explain why it is necessary to install the IPA CA certificate into the Windows Cert Store in order to get Winsync/PassSync working? I don't believe it is necessary.

For now, just skip steps 1 and 2 under 8.4.1. Trusting the Active Directory and IPA CA Certificates

I a newbie on Microsoft OSes, but  I don't understand why certutil don't find
my file.

I will ask on a microsoft forum.

Regards

When i run as admin 'certutil -installcert -v -config
"ipa.foo.example.local\EXAMPLE.LOCAL Domain CA"
c:\Users\John\Documents\ipa-ca.crt' it returns (translated from
french) :

CertUtil : -installCert command failure : 0x80070002 (WIN32: 2)
CertUtil: Specified file not found

someone saw this issue ?

Have a nice day.

Regards.