Hello all,
I have free-ipa set up on my lab machines all running Fedora 17.
Today the lab was moved to another building on campus and the IPs have to be
changed.
Now that the IPs are changed, I cannot even run kinit on the ipa-server.
The error message returned with kinit is "connot contact any KDC for realm
MYREALM while getting initial credentials"
What I have done to change the IPs is to run system-config-network, modify the
file /etc/hosts, and call the IT department to update the DNS server entries.
What else do I need to do to make the ipa work with the new IPs?
Thanks in advance for your help,
George