James James wrote:
Hi everybody,

can somebody help me with the memberof plugin ? Is there a way to add
the memberof attribute like it was in 389-ds ?
For my mailing list program, I want to have the email of the emails of
all the person belongings to a group. Is there a filter to do that ?

To find all e-mail address of users in group "mygroup" use:

$ ldapsearch -Y GSSAPI -b 'cn=users,cn=accounts,dc=example,dc=com' '(memberOf=cn=mygroup,cn=groups,cn=accounts,dc=example,dc=com)' mail

This will include nested users who are in groups that are members of mygroup.