James James wrote:
Oups in the first message I should write :
I want to have the email of the emails of all the person belonging to a
group.

and not
I want to have the email of the emails of all the person belongingS to a
group.

:0)

I'd pick a user you know is in the group and start there:

ldapsearch -Y GSSAPI -b 'cn=users,cn=accounts,dc=example,dc=com' uid=someuser memberof

Confirm that there is a memberof for that user.

This is all pre-configured, there shouldn't be the need to do anything.

rob