Hi,

I apologize up front if this is obvious, but I'm having issues configuring sudo
privileges.

I currently have an IPA server running FreeIPA 2.2 with sudo configured for our
administrators on all hosts.  This works fantastic!  As soon as I attempt to
configure a more specific sudo rule it does not work.  In my troubleshooting, I
have noticed that from the same host my admin level privileges work, but with
another user account setup to just run one command, it fails.  I have turned on
sudo debugging and the only thing I can find that looks out of sorts is the
following:

sudo: host_matches=0

As soon as I move the user account that is failing into the admin group it
starts to work.

I have attempted every iteration of sudo configuration on the server that I can
think of.  I have setup HBAC and given that a shot as well.  At this point I'm
completely stumped and would appreciate any help that I can get!

Thank you in advance for your assistance,
Jason