On 10/31/2012 07:20 PM, Rob Crittenden wrote:
Bret Wortman wrote:
F17.

I think you want /etc/ldap.conf then. The easiest way to be sure the
right file is being used is to add sudoers_debug 1 to the file. This
will present a lot of extra output so you'll know the file is being read.

I think the easiest way to determine the config file is:
# sudo -V | grep ldap.conf
ldap.conf path: /etc/ldap.conf

(sudo must be executed under root account)

On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 2:04 PM, Rob Crittenden <rcrit...@redhat.com