On 12/12/2012 01:45 PM, Patrick Bakker wrote:

> Is the website planning to be updated again soon? Looking through the
> documentation I only see old versions listed. Also, clicking the
> roadmaps, future version plans, etc... appear to be updated.

Patrick,

I would love to make the site more relevant. What do you have in mind?
We use trac instance for all planning and scheduling and one can see a
lot of activity there.
It is sort of dynamic roadmap.
https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/report/3
Next big bucket is the Pilsner release. We we would have to slice it in
multiple different chunks but it is the direction.
I should probably put this information on the wiki.

Is there anything else that jumps out?

> Thanks!
> Patrick

Thank you,