Dear All List Members,

I have installed and configured FreeIPA Server 2.2.1 in Fedora 17. All is working very fine at server end. I have successfully configure my Centos 6.0 Box as FreeIPA Client. Now i have to set up FreeIPA clients of Ubuntu 12.04 and windows 7. There is no available documentation for Windows 7 and Ubuntu 12.04. During the first login of
Windows 7 as FreeIPA Client, i have followed the following steps:

(1) Login as us...@xyz.com and Password: 12345678
(2) Message "Your Password has expired and must be changed".
(3) Changed the Password to new one successfully.
(4) Again login with new credentials.
(5) Windows 7 giving message "The User Name or Password is incorrect".

I have already stopped the Windows 7 firewall.

Guide me about Ubuntu 12.04 as FreeIPA Client setting.

With Warm Wishes,

Vijay Thakur