Hi *,

 I plan to review the network architecture of my office. 10 Windows/Linux
desktops and 2 Linux servers will be deployed on the network.

 I want to install freeipa on the first server to act like an AD DS. I want to
authenticate users on the server and controlling what can be done or not by
them on the network. 10 other linux web servers should be accessible (console)
by specific users and without the need to authenticating again (single sign
on). On these web servers, users can issue specific commands like
"/etc/init.d/httpd restart".

 Is it possible to achive this with freeipa ? Do you have some articles ?

 Thanks in advance,

 Bob !