On 02/07/2013 08:31 AM, James James wrote:
> Thanks Rob. I have one more question. Is it possible to add a field in the ui,
> and get the field's value in a custom add user hook script  ?
>
> James

I know that Petr Vobornik is already working in better extensibility of the UI,
but that would be available in future releases. Petr, do you have any advice
for James for current release?

> 2013/2/7 Rob Crittenden <rcrit...@redhat.com <mailto:rcrit...@redhat.com>>
>
>     James James wrote:
>
>         Can somebody gives me some help to set krbPrincipalExpiration from the
>         freeipa ui ?
>

>     You can't set this in the web UI.

Note: You will be able to set it in the CLI/UI when ticket
is fixed.

>     You can do it from the command line using ldapmodify with:
>
>     $ ldapmodify -x -D 'cn=Directory Manager' -W
>     Enter LDAP Password:
>     dn: uid=tuser1,cn=users,cn=__accounts,dc=example,dc=com
>     changetype: modify
>     replace: krbPasswordExpiration
>     krbPasswordExpiration: 20200508032114Z
>
>     ^D

This would change password expiration attribute. So for account expiration, you
would just need to replace krbPasswordExpiration modification above with
krbPrincipalExpiration.

Martin