Arturo Borrero wrote:
On 03/05/13 12:40, Arturo Borrero wrote:
Hi there!

In a freshly installed FreeIPA server, I try:

# ipa migrate-ds
LDAP URI: ldaps://ldap.example.com
ContraseƱa:
ipa: ERROR: no es posible conectar con u'ldaps://ldap.example.com':
LDAP Server Down

This is a related line I found in the logfile:

[Fri May 03 12:30:53 2013] [error] ipa: INFO: ad...@example.com:
migrate_ds(u'ldaps://ldap.example.com', u'********',
binddn=u'cn=admin,dc=example,dc=com',
usercontainer=u'ou=example,ou=users',
groupcontainer=u'ou=example,ou=groups', userobjectclass=(u'person',),
groupobjectclass=(u'groupOfUniqueNames', u'groupOfNames'),
userignoreobjectclass=None, userignoreattribute=None,
groupignoreobjectclass=None, groupignoreattribute=None,
groupoverwritegid=False, schema=u'RFC2307bis', continue=False,
basedn=u'ou=cuentas,dc=example,dc=com', compat=False,
exclude_groups=None, exclude_users=None): NetworkError

Am I missing something? There is some prerequisites in the DNS server
for this to work?

Of course, the IPA server has full network contact with the LDAP
server (tcp/636), i see some packets doing a tpcdump in the LDAP server.

Is there a way to get a more verbose log output of what is going on?

I don't have any clue yet. Google seems empty when I search for this
error and this operation made by others seems errorfree.

Any idea?