All,

I am beginning to put an IPA environment together and will be inquiring
with the community on different issues.

First, regarding this list, I do not see a way to search archived posts for
answers.  I apologize if I am just missing how to do so, is there a way to
search for topics?

Second, I have attempted to subscribe to the list a couple times but have
not received any email notification and cannot log in via the credentials I
created.  Am I missing something or am I just waiting for an approval from
moderators or other?

Regarding IPA, my initial question is how do folks handle the root user?
Is root maintained via IPA centrally or since it's a special account is it
sill maintained directly on all systems?

Thanks in advance, and I look forward to learning more from the community.

Herb