On 05/12/2013 03:59 PM, Arthur wrote:
11.05.2013 21:23, Dean Hunter пишет:
Please help me find instructions on configuring NFS auto-mount user home
directories. The FreeIPA Guide very carefully says:

   IMPORTANT
   FreeIPA does not set up or configure autofs. That must be done
   separately. FreeIPA works with an existing autofs deployment.

I have a couple of problems trying to configure autofs:

1) I can not load an existing home directory on a client to the NFS
serve and retain all the SELinux attirbutes.

2) An SELinux problem prevents oddjob_mkhomedir from creating an NFS
home directory for a new user.

I have opened bug reports, but I was hoping that I was making obvious
mistakes that a documented procedure would illuminate.

May I did not get your question, but look here
https://access.redhat.com/site/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/6/html/Identity_Management_Guide/automount.html

You may also want to check "ipa-client-automount" installer in case you do not know about it already. It may help you set up the automount on clients.
Upstream ticket: https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/1233

Martin