On 06/12/2013 02:37 PM, Jakub Hrozek wrote:
On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 11:22:35AM +0200, Matt . wrote:
Hi,

The package as you described is installed, the configlines are set as you
show it.

This is what I see in auth.log, my sssd_sudo does not show a thing:

Jun 12 11:19:16 server sudo: pam_unix(sudo:auth): authentication failure;
logname=USERNAME uid=866600006 euid=0 tty=/dev/pts/0 ruser=USERNAME rhost=
user=USERNAME
Jun 12 11:19:16 server sudo: pam_sss(sudo:auth): User info message: Your
password will expire in 89 day(s).
Jun 12 11:19:16 server sudo: pam_sss(sudo:auth): authentication success;
logname=USERNAME uid=866600006 euid=0 tty=/dev/pts/0 ruser=USERNAME rhost=
user=USERNAME
Jun 12 11:19:16 server sudo: USERNAME : user NOT in sudoers ; TTY=pts/0 ;
PWD=/ ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/bin/su

Pavel, I know you were debugging this problem on IRC, was there any
conclusion?

No. I'm waiting for our lab to come back online so I can try to reproduce it.

Jun 12 11:19:16 server sudo: unable to execute /usr/sbin/sendmail: No such
file or directory

I really cannot figure out what to check more.