> I believe that at one point we included a configuration very similar to
> the snippet above in man sssd-sudo. It should be there in 6.4, not 100%
> sure now.

Just checked the man page and indeed that minimal snippet is there ...

I really need to spend more time going through new man pages etc at each
point release!

My quick testing has it working a treat though and it's a lot more
lightweight with the caching going on than it was before

I've just let a couple of my colleagues know who were struggling a bit with
the ldap-sudo and binding stuff ... this is just so much simpler.