On 07/15/2013 06:42 PM, Murtha, Amy wrote:
Hi,

We are looking for help or advice on how to customize the web UI to add or remove fields in the
user configuration. For example, the default schema comes with a "car license" field in
the Misc. Information section, which isn't very useful to us. Im told that particular info is in
the "inetOrgPerson" schema; the suggestion was to create a local copy of that schema to
modify, rather than modifying the base schema. In any case, we don't know exactly how to go about
this. Any advice or suggestions how to customize the web UI?

Thanks,
Amy

Hello Amy,

Current possibilities of Web UI alternation are described at https://www.redhat.com/archives/freeipa-users/2013-June/msg00189.html .

What do you want to do with the 'inetOrgPerson' and 'car license' exactly?
--
Petr Vobornik