Hi all,

We have found something out.

When you add a user (like cmdtestuser) to FreeIPA and add it to group:

- admins
- trust admins
- editors

And you add this same useraccount to a Linux box and do a "su cmdtestuser"
you are able to do a "kinit" abd give your password that user has in
FreeIPA.

After this you can run a  curl script from the commandline with a
"add_user" and actually add that user to IPA. So that works.

That is what we actually want to do from PHP but testing this with a
HTTP/HTTPD user in IPA doesn't work.

Shouldn't that be possible ?

I hope so!

Cheers,

Matt

2013/7/26 Petr Vobornik <pvobo...@redhat.com>

> On 07/26/2013 04:37 PM, Rob Crittenden wrote:
>
>> Zip Ly wrote:
>>

>>> Normally if IPA has a well documented API then my approach would be:
>>> user --> (internet) --> webserver --> lPA API --> IPA server
>>> But since there isn't much info about the API then my approach would be:
>>> user --> (internet) --> webserver --> a PHP script which acts as an
>>> custom API --> IPA server
>>> The problem is I don't know which commands are available en which
>>> values/params I should send. For example:
>>> http://www.freeipa.org/docs/1.**2/Administrators_Reference/en-**
>>> US/html/chap-Administration_**Reference-XML_RPC_Application_**