Hebert, Henry wrote:
My user is in the admins group however not in the "trust admins"

Group name: admins
   GID: 988200000
   Member users: admin, XXXXXXXXX,  hhebertXXX
   Member of HBAC rule: hostname

  Group name: trust admins
   Member users: admin

I ran the above command to the same results.

admins is enough.

[hhebertXXX@hostname ~]$ ipa user-unlock admin
ipa: ERROR: did not receive Kerberos credentials

You need to kinit as yourself first.

rob

I am asking the installer about the DM password.

Again thx for all your help.
Henry

On Thu, Aug 1, 2013 at 4:24 PM, Rob Crittenden <rcrit...@redhat.com