Rob I tried the command.  How do I unlock the account using the DM?

[hhebertXXX@hostname ~]$ kinit hhebertXXX
Password for hhebert...@dc.com:
[hhebertXXX@hostname ~]$* ipa user-unlock admin*
ipa: ERROR: Server is unwilling to perform: Entry permanently locked.
[hhebertXXX@hostname ~]$

and now my username is permanently locked.

[hhebertXXX@hostname ~]$ ipa user-status hhebertXXX