Hi

We try to do a very simple situation. Our ldap server is on different machine than IPA server. So we try to use tcp/ip connection. All that we do is just edit default.conf file on IPA server and change ldap_uri line value from socket to IP address. But after that change, an error received when trying to restart ipa server. The error is: Failed to data from service file: Unknown error when retrieving list of services from LDAP: Unknown authentication meth... available (it comes from systemctl status ipa.service). We use fedora 19. Firewalld works fine. Could anybody show me a way how to solve this problem. Thank's

Mindaugas