Hi,

2 questions, some of our automation accounts are needlessly querying the
IPA server every time they call a command via sudo. This is generating a
lot of noise in our access logs. Is there any way to ensure certain system
accounts don't call out to the IPA server for additional groups or sudo
permission when completing tasks?

The other question is slightly more embarrassing, one of our guys saw /var
filling and noticed that /var/lib/dirsrv/slapd-EXAMPLE-COM/db/ had a load
of "log" files which looked like they weren't being tidied. One stupid
decision later and I'm now here asking on his behalf if there is anyway of
restoring the database from a replica or is a complete rebuild required?

Second question is obviously a little bit more urgent than the first but
any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Charlie