Hi

I have a dirsrv server using the slapi-nis plugin to provide 190+ nis
maps. It works well apart from one issue - boot up

If I do a reboot, the dirsrv starts up ok, but slapi-nis doesnt seem
to register to rpc - logging in and restarting dirsrv fixes it

I tried disabling dirsrv and putting a start into rc.local - exactly the same

I tried disabling dirsrv and putting a start into rc.local with a
sleep 120 first, and this works !!

So it seems like it needs something to startup and settle first - any
ideas?   I can see that rpcbind starts before dirsrv. I even wrote a
small script that waits for rpcinfo -p to return non zero before
continuing to start dirsrv - didnt work