---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Михаил А <avdush...@gmail.com>
Date: 2013/10/14
Subject: Re: [Freeipa-users] (no subject)
To: d...@redhat.com

Simplify the circuit. I have a windows server DC, IPA replica server. My
job is to authenticate the user windows to your account on the client
fedora and redhat. As I understand it when logging on IPA server running
windows account - there is a request for vigdovs DC, found on the SRV
record in DNS. Because the forest I site section in which is1 windows
server and 1 IPA server, but at the request IPA server is not always refers
to the neighbor windows dealing center I found this in the log ssssd at
debug level 5.We do not have network connectivity between sites, there is a
single point-to-site, where network connectivity is available.
Trust between the domains windows and IPA available. Log in to the central
site, where there is network connectivity runs great, for example (ssh -l
winuser@windomain ipa.client or ipa-replica-server -----OK)