Hello,

I'm new to IPA, and was simply trying to "change" all the
LDAP/Directory Manager password(s).  In following URL

http://www.freeipa.org/page/Howto/Change_Directory_Manager_Password

I successfully changed the password used when running 'kinit admin'
and 'ldapsearch -p 7389 -D "cn=Directory Manager"' but I cannot seem
to get the simple "bind ldap" password to change (e.g. when running
'ldapsearch -p 389 -D "cn=Directory Manager"') .  I *suspect* it
involves doing something wth cacert.p12 but I didn't know where to put
it ;(

What do I need to do to change the LDAP bind password?

Thanks in advance,

== k+ ==