Hi,

I'm running the Sudo version 1.8.8 downloaded as RPM on http://www.oss4aix.org/download/RPMS/sudo/

Authentication is fine, but sudo is wrong.

If in /etc/security/user for default stanza I don't mention

SYSTEM = "KRB5ALDAP"
registry = LDAP

then when running sudo with a freeipa user it return the message that the id of the user is wrong.

If I mention the 2 lines, then I have a Memory fault message.