On 12/19/2013 02:19 AM, Joe Mou wrote:
Thanks for the speedy reply. I am running on Fedora 19.

$ rpm -q 389-ds-base
389-ds-base-1.3.1.16-1.fc19.x86_64
$ rpm -q nss
nss-3.15.3-1.fc19.x86_64

Not sure what's going on, but let's see if we can get it "unstuck". It seems there is a conflict between the Class of Service plugin and the Member Of plugin. I think we may be able to disable the CoS plugin to allow the deletion to proceed.

Do the following search to see what CoS definitions there are:
ldapsearch -xLLL -D "cn=directory manager" -W -b dc=the,dc=flatiron,dc=com '(objectclass=ldapsubentry)'