> We need more information about your configuration. Please add details
> mentioned at
>
> https://fedorahosted.org/bind-dyndb-ldap/wiki/BugReporting#Aboutyouroperatingsystemdistribution

> and
>
> https://fedorahosted.org/bind-dyndb-ldap/wiki/BugReporting#Abouttheplugin

What distribution/version/architecture you use?
 Centos 6.5 (2.6.32-431.el6.x86_64) up to date
What plugin version you use?
 bind-dyndb-ldap-2.3-5.el6.x86_64
Do you use bind-dyndb-ldap as part of FreeIPA installation?
 Yes
Which version of BIND you use ?
 bind-9.8.2-0.17.rc1.el6_4.6.x86_64
Please provide dynamic-db section from configuration file /etc/named.conf :
 dynamic-db "ipa" {
        library "ldap.so";
        arg "uri ldapi://%2fvar%2frun%2fslapd-IVSCLOUD-LOCAL.socket";
        arg "base cn=dns, dc=ivscloud,dc=local";
        arg "fake_mname ipa-master.ivscloud.local.";
        arg "auth_method sasl";
        arg "sasl_mech GSSAPI";
        arg "sasl_user DNS/ipa-master.ivscloud.local";
        arg "zone_refresh 0";
        arg "psearch yes";
        arg "serial_autoincrement yes";
        arg "connections 4";
 };
Do you have some other text based or DLZ zones configured?
 no
Do you have some global forwarders configured in BIND configuration file?
 no
 options {
        […]

        forward first;
        forwarders { };

      […]
 };
Do you have some settings in global configuration object in LDAP?
 no (not sure)
 $ ldapsearch -Y GSSAPI -b 'cn=dns,dc=example,dc=com'
'(objectClass=idnsConfigObject)'
 SASL/GSSAPI authentication started
 SASL username: admin@IVSCLOUD.LOCAL
 SASL SSF: 56
 SASL data security layer installed.
 # extended LDIF
 #
 # LDAPv3
 # base <cn=dns,dc=example,dc=com> with scope subtree
 # filter: (objectClass=idnsConfigObject)
 # requesting: ALL
 #

 # search result
 search: 4
 result: 32 No such object

 # numResponses: 1

> Do you see any messages complaining about broken connection or something like
> that? Did the server worked fine before the reload?
The server worked fine before reload (caused by logrotate).
I've searched in log file /var/log/dirsrv/*, /var/log/messages but didn't find
anything interesting.

Thanks for your help