On 06/01/14 21:53, Alexandre Ellert wrote:

Do you see any messages complaining about broken connection or something like that? Did the server worked fine before the reload?
The server worked fine before reload (caused by logrotate).
I've searched in log file /var/log/dirsrv/*, /var/log/messages but didn't find anything interesting.

Some of the named crashes I had at first with bind-dyndb-ldap when I started using IPA in production a few years ago also happened at the exact time logrotate rotated the log files. I've not had any issues with bind-dyndb-ldap for a while now, however the most busy dns servers are still running flat files generated from IPA's LDAP tree, but the similarity was too close not to mention it. :)

Regards,
Siggi